Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Motorcycles- Part II


I said that I had covered all of my motorcycles except the Suzuki's. I know as I am posting this that the picture is too big for the page but it is the closest thing I could find to the first Suzuki I owned. The GS 1100. I believe it was an '82 or an '84. It looked exactly like this one except I don't think it had the square headlight. Check it out though. Mostly just engine and tires. It was the fastest stock motorcycle on earth for a while. This was my first scary-fast motorcycle. Back then I was fearless and the fact that it was scary-fast escaped me. By the way, this will be the last post on motorcycle's I've owned. I think there was just one other; a green Suzuki GS 550. Now that I think about it, it was kind of embarrassing. It had ape hanger bars (blush). Nuff said about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment